A woman strives to be attractive at any age. But over time, the skin on the face loses firmness and elasticity, its color changes. Due to a decrease in the tone of the facial muscles, folds and wrinkles appear. How to deal with wrinkles that have already appeared? How to rejuvenate the skin of the face? Folk remedies for wrinkles come to the rescue.
Causes of wrinkles
The first wrinkles can appear from the age of 20. These are mimic lines that begin to appear when we wrinkle our noses, raise our eyebrows, and grimace when we talk and laugh. They occur on the bridge of the nose and forehead, and also form on either side of the nose. The mimic wrinkles are horizontal and vertical.
After 35 years, wrinkles around the eyes, the so-called "crow's feet", begin to appear. They occur earlier in women who often squint. In the same period, folds may appear that go from the wings of the nose to the corners of the mouth, these folds on the face are called "rictus".
Premature wrinkles are formed with a bad lifestyle: lack of sleep, alcohol addiction, smoking, low physical activity. Often wrinkles occur with sudden weight loss or, conversely, with rapid weight gain.
To noticeably smooth out already formed wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new defects on the face, you can use folk remedies: masks and creams. They are made from simple ingredients found in every home.
- Bread mask. This remedy helps reduce wrinkles around the eyes. Soak white breadcrumbs in hot olive oil. Apply the resulting bread porridge to the skin around the eyes for 20 minutes.
- Nourishing mask. Mix the yolk of an egg, ½ teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of rolled oats or rolled oats. Pre-melt the honey to a liquid consistency. If the mixture is thick, add hot milk to it. Keep on face for 15 minutes.
- Moisturizing mask. This tool moisturizes the skin well, making it more elastic and smooth. For cooking you need 1 yolk and 1 teaspoon of heavy sour cream, hot milk, olive oil and melted honey. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the mixture on your face for 20 minutes.
- Smoothing mask. This mask is effective for sagging skin. Grind fresh carrots in a blender. Take 1 tablespoon of the resulting mashed carrots, add 1 tablespoon of potato starch and 4 tablespoons of curd or sour milk. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and apply the composition to the skin of the face and neck for 20 minutes.
- Vitamin mask with apricot. Mash the flesh of a ripe apricot with a fork. Mix 1 tablespoon of the resulting mash with 1 teaspoon of heavy sour cream or cottage cheese. Apply the mask for 25-30 minutes.
- Brewer's yeast mask well smoothes wrinkles and improves the elasticity of the dermis. You will need a tablespoon of brewer's yeast and a little milk. If you have oily skin, it is better to use not milk, but yogurt. Dissolve brewer's yeast in a small amount of milk until the consistency of thick sour cream. Apply the mask for 15 minutes.
- Strawberry mask. In strawberry season, consider making a mask with this beautiful berry. Take 6-7 ripe berries, mash them with a fork, and preferably with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, liquid honey and chamomile decoction. Mix the ingredients well and apply the mask on the face and neck for 30 minutes.
- Potato mask. Grate or chop 1 potato in a blender, after cutting off the skin. Mix 2 tablespoons of potato pulp with 2 tablespoons of white wheat flour and 2 teaspoons of hot milk. Apply the mixture on your face for 15 minutes.
- Nettle mask. For the mask you will need fresh young nettle leaves. Wash them well, chop them in a blender or cut them very finely with a knife. Take 2 tablespoons of the resulting oatmeal, add 1 teaspoon of liquid honey and olive oil. Apply the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Grape milk mask. Squeeze half a glass of grape juice (better to use red grapes). Add half a glass of hot milk. Soak gauze or a thin cotton cloth in the resulting liquid and place it on your face for 15 minutes. After the mask, apply moisturizer to the skin.
- Oat milk mask. Take 2 tablespoons of rolled oats, 5 tablespoons of warm milk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and an egg yolk. Mix well and apply the composition on the face for 30-35 minutes. After the mask, it is advisable to rinse the skin with a herbal decoction based on mint and calendula.
You can independently prepare not only a mask, but also a cream for skin rejuvenation. So you can be sure to use natural cosmetics that do not contain harmful flavorings or preservatives.
Butter cream. The butter can be used as a night cream which will help get rid of wrinkles. Apply the softened oil by massaging movements on the face and neck, leave overnight.
Eye contour cream. Prepare a decoction of chamomile and linden flowers. Herbs take a teaspoon. Pour the dry collection 100 ml of boiling water and leave to infuse. After 30-40 minutes, take 2 tablespoons of the resulting infusion, 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter and 1 teaspoon of castor oil. Crush all the ingredients to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Apply the resulting cream before going to bed on the skin around the eyes. The product can be stored in the refrigerator for a maximum of 5 days.
Use folk remedies in the fight against wrinkles, do special exercises for the muscles of the face, adhere to proper nutrition and an active lifestyle. Thus, your skin will be elastic and healthy for a very long time.